A gift to a friend for Christmas or the new year !!!
A wonderfull opportunity from MMA
Raymond A. Merriman©
The hardcover printed version of Forecast 2014 is out in Chinese, Swiss, Dutch, Japanese, Spanish, and Russian versions. We are pleased to announce that this year's book may be purchased at these websites and in these languages :
It's that time of the year again! As in the past, MMA offers a special pre-publication discount rate for those who pre-order the next year’s book before October 31, 2013. The cost for early ordering is $45.00 plus postage. After October 31, the cost will be the normal retail rate of $55.00 plus postage. MMA also offers a 10% discount for yearly subscriptions at the current listed price to any MMA subscription services, exclusive only for those who purchase the Forecast 2014 Book prior to October 31, 2013.
We also have a special offer on the newly released second printing of Volume 2 of "The Ultimate Book on Stock Market Timing" series (or all 5 of the volumes), exclusive only for those who purchased last year’s Forecast 2013 Book and current MMA subscribers. It’s a great sale going on now just for you!!! Why ? Because you are the ones who have supported the work we do, year after year after year... and we are grateful.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
Terminology and Glossary of Terms Used in this Book.
Where Are We ? Where Are We Going ? Long-Term Planetary Patterns.
Triple Saturn Oppositions Ending.
The Cardinal Climax 2008-2015.
Macro and Main Body of the Cardinal Climax.
Uranus at End and Beginning of Zodiac : Crisis, Boom, Relapse
Stories Within the Story : Powerful Planetary Aspects of 2011 :
Uranus in Waxing Square to Pluto : 2012-2015
Saturn in Libra Now, Scorpio Next in 2012-2015
North Node Over 0 ° Capricorn (2011)
Neptune in Pisces (2011-2026)
Sun Spots, Regulus into Virgo
The U.S.A. and its President in 2014
T-Notes and Interest Rates in the U.S. in 2014
The U.S. Stock Market in 2014
Gold and Silver in 2014
The U.S. Dollar, Swiss Franc, Euro, and Dollar-Yen Currency in 2014
Weather Patterns in 2014
Grain Markets in 2014
Crude Oil in 2014
Good Times, Bad Times for 2014
Mercury Retrograde Periods in 2014
Seasonal Trends for 2014
Forecasts for the Year for Each Sign for 2014
MMA's annual Forecasts Book , written by Raymond A. Merriman since 1976, is one of the most unique, affordable, and accurate glimpses into the coming year. Utilizing the study of cycles and geocosmic factors, this annual Forecasts book outlines forthcoming trends pertaining to political, economic, and financial markets throughout the world. Although 2013 is only approximately half over, several forecasts made in the 2013 book may have been highly accurate. We will list a couple of them below as of August 7, but a more inclusive list will soon be posted.
No other book has informed and prepared readers for the Cardinal Climax period of 2008-2015 as precisely as this annual publication. Readers were informed of this dangerous economic, social, and political climate that would begin in 2008, as early as 1994. In every book that followed, this period was outlined for the type of economic and political conditions we are now going through. No other book has guided readers through this turbulent period since it began in 2008 as well. In 2014, the saga of the Cardinal Climax reaches a geocosmic peak. This is a book, with an impressive background for insightful accuracy into world economic and financial market conditions that you will not want to miss!.
1) Treasury Notes (10 yars) : "The study of cycles suggests that Treasury prices could decline into the 6-, 3-, and 2-year cycle troughs due January-July 2013. The price target of this decline is most likely somewhere between 116 and 128, with much support around 123/00 +/- 3/00. The 6-year cycle could actually expand into early 2014, as more challenging geocosmic signatures also arise in connection with the Federal Reserve Board chart after October 2013 and through early 2014... it appears that there will be a low in the first half of the year, followed by a healthy rally prior to November 2013, followed by another decline into late 2013 or early 2014". After posting a yearly high of 133/25 on May 1, T-notes fell sharply to a yearly low (as of this writing) of 124/11 on July 8, which was just one day after the July 1-7 critical reversal date given in the book for T-Notes.
2) The Stock Market Jones Industrial Average) : "Conclusions : Our cycle and geocosmic studies point to a long-term 4- and 6-year cycle crest in the U.S. stock market anytime by July 2013... A sudden surge to a new all-time high in 2013 cannot be ruled out if Congress and the White House are successful in this challenge. If so, the most likely time for that seems to be April through July 2013, based on the transit of Jupiter through 14-24º Gemini (it could have a slightly wide orb to extend out to 4º Cancer)". This forecast appears to be off with regards to the USA stock market, but as of this writing, it is still valid for the rest of the world. The DJIA made a new all-time high on August 2, just past July. However, most of the other world markets made their multi-year high on May 20-23, 2013. Let's see if they hold and this turns out to be an accurate forecast after all.
3) Gold : "... we cannot rule out the possibility of a 4.25-year half-cycle trough to the 8.5-year cycle until Gold closes above 1810. If there is to be a 4.25-year cycle trough, the price target would be 867-1365. Another possible price target is 1124 +/- 48.... If it is going to unfold in a two-phase pattern, there is still a chance that Gold could fall well below 1500 (say 1100-1450) within 9 months of January 2013... However, there is also a chance that the low could unfold in June-September 2013, or within a month of when Jupiter forms a trine to Neptune and opposition to Pluto (July-August)". As of this writing (August 7, 2013), the low in Gold has been 1179.40 on June 28.
4) Silver : "Silver's 4.34-year cycle low was either completed at 2607 on June 28, 2012, or is still unfolding and due within three months of June 2013... failure to get above 3544 means that the 4.34 cycle may still be unfolding, and due no later than September 2013, with a price target down to 2199 +/- 318". The low so far (as of August 7) has been 1817 on June 2, so it has already exceeded our downside price target slightly, but remained within the time band given for a long-term cycle low.
5) Grain markets : " Look for all grains to top out before May 1, 2013. Corn and Soybeans may have already topped out in August-September 2012. Look for all grains to decline into an intermediate-term cycle trough during the growing season of 2013, perhaps lasting into early 2014... Overall, weather and temperature appear to be ideal for growing conditions in the spring and summer of 2013, and thus I expect a bumper crop. Farmers are advised to hedge, and lock in high prices for the 2013 harvest". The growing condition for grains was ideal and grain prices fell sharply in the summer of 2013.... Corn and Soybeans did indeed top out in September 2012 (Corn at 843 and Soybeans at 1794). As of this writing, there are making new contract lows for the year, with new crop Corn making its lowest price in three years (testing 450), and new crop Soybeans below 1165.
6) Real Estate Market : " The nature of Jupiter is to expand and grow according to the principles of the sign it is in. Cancer rules the home and family, and so a surge in new home buildings and/or sales would naturally be expected". Both home building and home prices made dramatic gains in 2013.
7) Home prices : "Thus our first advice to long-term investors is this : be prepared to invest in real estate in the USA in 2013, even before Jupiter moves into Cancer (June 26, 2013 and lasting through July 16, 2014), and within nine months of June-July 2013. I expect the bottom is in, or will be shortly, and by the time Jupiter is well into Cancer, housing prices will be rising". Home prices rose dramatically by June 2013, far more than most predicted.
8) Scandals of the Obama Administration in 2013 : "Neptune will soon leave the harmonious and supportive trine to his (Obama's) natal Venus starting in February 2013. It will then begin a long square to his natal Moon, conjunct his natal Chiron, and in opposition to his natal Pluto. This T-square will be in force from late February 2013 through February 2015. It is a very troubling pattern, indicating the potential for a scandal". A series of scandals for Obama's team began immediately after February 2013, as forecasted.
9) The Federal Reserve Board continues its near-term zero interest rate policies : "By the looks of these transits, I see no indication that the FED's policies will be changing in 2013. If they do, it would most likely be at the very end of the year". In May, The FED had to reaffirm that it will maintain its zero-interest policies when the market become spooked that it would start raising them by the end of the year.
And of course : the all-important Critical Reversal Dates. Many of the 2013 critical reversal dates given for various markets have been impressive. As of August 7, there were 7 reversal dates given for T-Notes, and all were accurate within 4 trading days, and 6 within two trading days, including the low of the year in early July. There were 9 critical reversal dates given for the USA stock market, and 7 were accurate within 5 trading days, including the two highs of the year so far. Six critical reversal dates were given for Gold and Silver, and all were accurate within two trading days, including the low of the year. In currencies, 8 of 9 critical reversal dates were accurate within three trading days for the Dollar-Yen (and many for the Euro and Swiss Franc too), including the high of the year for the Dollar-Yen. In Soybeans, all six forecasted critical reversal dates were accurate within three trading days, including the spring high before the market collapsed.
Do you think this time of accuracy would be valuable to traders ? You betcha !
* It is considered a "hit" if the reversal date coincides with a major, half-primary, or primary cycle, or a trading cycle from which prices reverse at least 4% in equity indices and commodities, and 2.5% in Treasuries or currencies.
We are pleased to annonce that the cost of this year's book - as part of our Customer Loyalty program - will be $45.00 plus postage if ordered before October 31.There are no postage costs if ordering it in e-book format. After October 31, the price for ordering the Forecast 2014 Book will be $55.00, plus postage.
However, if ordered prior to October 30, 2013, the special pre-publication price for Forecasts for 2013 will be $45.00, plus an additional 10% "customer loyalty" discount to purchasers of last year's book or current subscribers to any of the MMA reports (that's you!). Your cost for pre-ordering will thus be only $40.50. You won't see this lower price advertised on our web site, so you will need to call, fax, send in this order form by mail, or write us a small note under "comments" if ordering by our web site shopping cart.
1) The book is ALWAYS written in October and November,
2) ALWAYS mailed out when received back from the printer, which is ALWAYS around December 15. Most of you will receive it between December 16-22.
3) This year, you may also order by express mail for faster and more reliable delivery if you wish. Just check the second box on the order form if you wish faster mail delivery.
ORDER NOW AND SAVE - SEE BELOW !!!
A Special offer for this season
This is a list of MMA's various market reports and services available to traders through MMA, with the rates that are currently in effect. The advantage of ordering these services now, along with the advanced order of Forecast 2014, is that you can save 10% on any of these reports prior to October 31. Additionally, by ordering a yearly subscription to any of these reports now, you can schedule your renewal dates to coincide with the pre-ordering schedule of the annual Forecasts Book. That way you place only one order per year, rather than receiving renewal notices scheduled throughout the year at various times. It is only during the pre-ordering period of the annual Forecast Book that we offer specials on some of our subscription services or new books. Next year we hope to have the special offers coincide with the publication of "The Ultimate Book on Stock Market Timing, Volume 5 : Price Objectives and Trading Strategies".
MMA SERVICES AND RATES EFFECTIVE OCTOBER 15, 2012
All services are issued by downloadable postings from website, with notice of when they can be downloaded. If you wish email attachment instead ( PDF or word) to be sent directly to you, you must let us know. If you live in USA and wish printed hard copy of MMA Cycles or SOS World Stock Market reports to be sent to you by postal service, add 10% (add 20% if outside USA). Unless specified otherwise, all orders will be considered as "downloadable postings from website" at prices given below :
MMA Cycles Report : $725.00/3 years, $295.00/year, $115.00/4 mo, $60.00/2 mo.
The MMA Cycles Report is issued monthly, and includes analysis of DJIA cash, S&P futures, cash Euro and Swiss Franc futures, as well as futures on T-Notes, Crude Oil, Corn, Soybeans, Wheat, Gold and Silver. It also includes critical reversal dates and cycles' labeling.
MMA Japan Cycles Report : $725.00/3 years, $295.00/year, $115.00/4 mo, $60.00/2 mo.
MMA European Stock Indices report : $595.00/3 years, $249.00/year, $95.00/4 months, $60.00/2 months.
MMA Daily Market Analysis : $3250/yr; $325/mo. (includes full weekly).
The MMA Daily Update reports include DJIA cash, S&P futures, NASDAQ futures, plus futures of Euro, T-Notes, Soybeans, Gold and Silver.
MMA Weekly Analysis - All Markets : $1500/year; $450/3 mo.
The Full MMA Weekly Analysis report covers DJIA cash, S&P futures, NASDAQ futures, cash Euro, Dollar-Yen, Euro-Yen currencies, plus futures of Euro, Japanese Yen and Swiss Franc, T-Notes, Crude Oil, Soybeans, Gold and Silver.
MMA Weekly Analysis - US Stock Indices Only : $750/year; $250/3 mo.
MMA Weekly Analysis - Gold and Silver Only : $750/year; $250/3 mo.
MMA Weekly Analysis - Cash Currencies Only : $750/year; $250/3 mo.
MMA Weekly Analysis - Nikkei Only : $1500/year; $450/3 mo.
If you wish to order any of the above market reports before October 31, you will receive a 10% discount off these listed prices.
This is the only time of the year that special rates are offered. If you are not a current subscriber to any of the MMA reports and would like to be, it pays to order now and save big bucks!!!
Note about postage :
ORDER FORM - FOR FORECAST 2013 AND OTHER MMA SERVICES
Please check or circle choices below and either send remittance to
- MMA, PO Box 250012, W. Bloomfield, MI 48325, or
- Fax 1-248-538-5296 or
- via our web site at www.mmacycles.com or that link.
- You may also call your orders into 1-248-626-3034. The special discounts listed below will apply to all orders made before October 30.
_____ FORECASTS FOR 2014 BOOK/Merriman : $40.50 plus $9.00 postage USA (UPS), $11.50 Canada (Global Priority mail USPO), or $13.50 overseas (Global Priority mail, USPO) . Offer good only until October 30. Prices increase to $55.00 plus postage after that.
_____ EXPRESS MAIL FORECASTS FOR 2014 BOOK/Merriman : $40.50 plus $18.00 express mail postage USA (USPO), $27.00 Canada (USPO), or $30.00 overseas (UPS Expedite) . Offer good only until October 30. Price of book increase to $55.00 plus express mail postage after that.
SPECIAL COMBINATION OFFER:
_____ Forecast 2014 at $40.50 plus postage, plus any MMA subscription report at 10% off today's prices (if weekly, please name the weekly report you wish - see next page). Note that daily report includes weekly report.
For an information : you can write me.
PHONE ______________________ E-Mail ___________________________C/CARD_________________________________ EXP ______ CVV _______
Our MMA 2013 catalogue is now out and available to overseas clients on our web site at www.mmacycles.com, and then under MMA Catalogue, and then under MMA Catalogue (pdf).
The newly revised The Sun, The Moon, and Silver Book : Secrets of a Silver Trader, is now out. This is a book that you will use as a reference guide for...many, many years. It identifies all the key Sun-Moon combinations that have a higher (and lower) than expected probability of correlating with 4% or greater reversals in COMEX Silver. It also identifies "Big Range Days" - those days in which the range of Silver is most likely to be 3.5% or more of the price of Silver, which is a great tool for day traders. This book fulfills the dream of all traders: high probability winning trade possibilities, with minimal market exposure. It is that "extra edge." And Silver is a great market to trade now. The cost is $125.00. For ordering on line.
I am oftentimes asked for recommendations of a money manager who uses my methods, since I won't manage other people's money. The thing is, almost all money managers I know use their own systems. But many subscribe to my services and share my thoughts about the future of the economy, various financial markets, and how to position one's portfolio along these lines. One money manager who subscribes to our services that I would suggest for those looking to structure a longer-term portfolio, such as a retirement account, is Duke O'Neill of Boulder, Colorado. He can be reached at email@example.com, or 1-(303) 545-5837. For those looking for a professional trader of commodity and futures contract might consider Ted Lee Fisher at firstname.lastname@example.org. Ted is a legend in financial futures and has a seat on the CME. Both are very knowledgeable of the tools I use, of the way I am looking at markets, and yet each makes their own decisions as to exactly when to enter and exit any market. They will be more than happy to assist you.
To the above list, I would also like to recommend long-term MMA subscriber Erwin Brunner of Zurich, Switzerland. Mr. Brunner is the founder of BrunnerInvest AG. One of his five funds was awarded the "Best in-house fund of funds" in the world recently. Mr. Brunner is a former director of the Swiss Banking Corporation (today it is known as UBS), and a general director of Rothschild Bank in Zurich. As an independent wealth manager for high net worth individuals and institutional clients only, he places his clients into the funds of the best performing fund managers in the world, via his own research and experience. For high net worth readers interested in Mr. Brunner's funds, please contact him through www.brunnerinvest.ch.